How the Intrigue Nightclub Guest List Works
NIGHTS OPEN: Thursday, Friday, Saturday
LOCATION: Wynn Las Vegas
UPCOMING INTRIGUE NIGHTCLUB GUEST LIST RULES:
- F – ladies free until 1am
Drinks – 1 drink Ticket Vodka open bar 11:30pm 12:30am
M – Even ratio until 12am and reduced after
We make getting on the Intrigue Nightclub guest list easy. Simply complete the form below with your name, contact information, the number of people in your party, and the date you want to attend. We submit our guest list directly to the Intrigue Nightclub’s door nightly. It’s as simple as that. It’s as simple as that. No stress, no catches, 100% FREE and no surprises when you get there.
- Intrigue Nightclub’s guest list is available for both men and women.
- Men must have at least as many women checking in with them to be honored on the guest list.
- Women will receive free entrance into the club.
- Men will receive either free or discounted entrance into the club, depending on the event.
- We recommend arriving to Jewel Nightclub by 10:30pm, but you just need to be checked in no later than 1:00am.
- Arrive in dress code. And be at least 21 years old with valid ID.
- Club management reserves all rights.
You’ll receive confirmation texts from our sister site “CompGuestList.com” after you submit your reservation. Be sure to tell the people at the door that you’re on the “CompGuestList.com.” Then just follow the simple instructions: arrive on time, adhere to the dress code, be 21 or over, and have the correct male-to-female ratio in you party and you’re good to go.
For the vast majority of events (98.9%++) our nightclub partners honor guest lists exactly as described. The exceptions are for very busy holiday weekends (New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, Labor Day) and the occasional very special guest host or performer.
INTRIGUE NIGHTCLUB: A FINAL NOTE
Thanks to your reservation through JackColton.com, women typically gain free entrance and may even get free drink tickets. Men may get reduced cover charge or free entrance with an even ratio of women in their group, or more women than men in the group. Groups consisting of only men may want to consider getting bottle service to ensure entrance to the club. Looking for bottle service at Intrigue? Get all information about Intrigue table service, reservations, pricing, and other questions at JackColton.com.