Bare Pool Guest List
Daylight Beach Club Guest List
Drais Beachclub Guest List
Encore Beach Club Guest List
Liquid Pool Guest List
Marquee Dayclub Guest List
Tao Beach Guest List
Wet Republic Guest List
HOW DO LAS VEGAS DAYCLUB GUEST LISTS WORK IN VEGAS?
Getting on Las Vegas dayclubs guest list can be tough and expensive. Unless, of course, you know the right people. And since you’re on CompGuestList.com, you’ve got that covered. We take the guesswork and the stress out of getting into the day club of your choice. We’ve worked hard over the years to cultivate great relationships with all the top pool parties so that our guests receive preferential treatment when they arrive at the door.
LAS VEGAS DAYCLUB GUEST LISTS: HOW THEY WORK
CompGuestList.com makes getting on the Las Vegas dayclub guest list of your choice easy. Simply complete the form below with:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Dayclub of your choice
- Date you want to attend
- Number of people in your party
- We submit our guest list directly to the various day clubs every day. It’s as simple as that. No stress, no catches and no surprises when you get there.
You’ll receive confirmation texts from our sister site “CompGuestList.com” with all the pertinent information after you submit your reservation:
- Arrive early
- Be sure to tell the people at the entrance that you’re on the “CompGuestList.com”
- Adhere to the dress code
- Be 21 or over
- Have the correct male-to-female ratio in your party
Keep in mind that all services through “CompGuestList.com” are free. Check out our FAQs for more information.
We suggest confirming with the specific hotel what time the day club opens and arrive at that time as guest lists do close as the club reaches capacity. For the vast majority of events (98.9%++) our club partners honor guest lists exactly as described. The exceptions are for very busy holiday weekends (New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Halloween) and the occasional very special guest host or performer.
LAS VEGAS DAYCLUB GUEST LISTS: AN IMPORTANT NOTE
Thanks to your reservation through CompGuestList.com:
- Men and women skip the general admission line
- Women typically gain free entrance and may even get free drink tickets
- Men may get reduced cover charge or free entrance with an even ratio of women in their group, or more women than men in the group
- Groups consisting of only men may want to consider getting bottle service to ensure entrance to the club.
LAS VEGAS DAYCLUBS: DON’T FORGET THE DRESS CODE
Dress code is required to ensure entry into Las Vegas dayclubs, especially for men. To avoid any problems getting into the pool party it is recommended that everyone wears pool attire. Men should have swimsuits. Know that pool parties do not usually allow cargo shorts, athletic shorts, jeans, or jerseys. Hats and sandals are of course allowed.