How The Jewel Nightclub Guest List Works
NIGHTS OPEN: Monday, Friday, Saturday
LOCATION: Aria Hotel & Casino
UPCOMING JEWEL NIGHTCLUB GUEST LIST RULES:
Girls comp till 1am
- Guys comp till 1am (Mondays & Fridays), 12am (Saturdays)
- Guys $50 till 1 (Saturdays only)
- You do NOT have to purchase tickets
We make getting on the Jewel Nightclub guest list easy. Simply complete the form below with your name, contact information, the number of people in your party, and the date you want to attend. We submit our guest list directly to the Jewel Nightclub’s door nightly. It’s as simple as that. No stress, no catches, 100% FREE and no surprises when you get there.
- Jewel Nightclub’s guest list is available for both men and women.
- Men must have at least as many women checking in with them to be honored on the guest list.
- Women will receive free entrance into the club.
- Men will receive either free or discounted entrance into the club, depending on the event.
- We recommend arriving to Jewel Nightclub by 10:30pm, but you just need to be checked in no later than 1:00am.
- Arrive in dress code. And be at least 21 years old with valid ID.
- Club management reserves all rights.
You’ll receive confirmation texts from us after you submit your reservation. Be sure to tell the people at the door that you’re on the “CompGuestList.com” guest list. Then just follow the simple instructions: arrive on time, adhere to the dress code, be 21 or over, and have the correct male-to-female ratio in you party and you’re good to go.
For the vast majority of events (98.9%++) our nightclub partners honor guest lists exactly as described. The exceptions are for very busy holiday weekends (New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, Labor Day) and the occasional very special guest host or performer.
JEWEL NIGHTCLUB: A FINAL NOTE
Thanks to your reservation through CompGuestList.com, women typically gain free entrance and may even get free drink tickets. Men may get reduced cover charge or free entrance with an even ratio of women in their group, or more women than men in the group. Groups consisting of only men may want to consider getting bottle service to ensure entrance to the club. Looking for bottle service at Jewel? Get all information about Jewel table service, reservations, pricing, and other questions at JackColton.com.