How the Marquee Nightclub Guest List Works
NIGHTS OPEN: Monday, Friday, Saturday.
LOCATION: Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
UPCOMING MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB GUEST LIST RULES:
- Guest list is available from 10:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Ladies and even ratio men free.
- You do NOT have to purchase tickets.
We make getting on the Marquee Nightclub guest list easy. Simply complete the form below with your name, contact information, the number of people in your party, and the date you want to attend. We submit our guest list directly to the Marquee Nightclub’s door nightly. It’s as simple as that. No stress, no catches, 100% FREE and no surprises when you get there.
- Marquee Nightclub guest list is available for both men and women.
- Men must have at least as many women checking in with them to be honored on the guest list.
- Women will receive free entrance into the club.
- We recommend arriving to Marquee Nightclub by 10:30pm.
- Arrive in dress code and be at least 21 years old with valid ID.
- Club management reserves all rights.
You’ll receive confirmation texts from our sister site “CompGuestList.com” after you submit your reservation. Be sure to tell the people at the door that you’re on the “CompGuestList.com” list. Then just follow the simple instructions: arrive on time, adhere to the dress code, be 21 or over, and have the correct male-to-female ratio in you party and you’re good to go.
For the vast majority of events (98.9%++) our nightclub partners honor guest lists exactly as described. The exceptions are for very busy holiday weekends (New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, Labor Day) and the occasional very special guest host or performer.
MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB: A FINAL NOTE
Women typically gain free entrance and may even get free drink tickets. Men may get reduced cover charge with an even ratio of women in their group, or more women than man in the group. Groups consisting of only men may want to consider getting bottle service to ensure entrance to the club. Get all information about Marquee table service, reservations, pricing, and other questions at JackColton.com.